We are looking for a Business Developer who will be responsible for identifying business development opportunities, contributing to new marketing initiatives, and liaising with potential clients to build the relationships for the business. This position will work closely with cross-functional teams to understand our market trends, assess competitors, and translate these findings into effective strategies.
What you’ll do?
The Business Developer will lead or contribute on one or more projects in the following areas:
- Market research
- Identify key future markets and trends and identify opportunities
- Conduct competitive and market best practices audits
- Support client presentations and business development efforts with strategic thinking, research, and analysis
- Assist the Business Development team on various tasks within each account.
- Willing to learn and become a knowledge champion of Numbase business and services
- Handle the assigned projects and coordinate daily operations with cross-functional teams
- Act as a team player and help build presentations for potential clients
- Coordinate marketing initiatives with other team members and designers
- Other responsibilities as needed
Skills and Experience:
- Strategic thinker and strong analytical skills
- Must have a solid track record in business and excellent people skills
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and present highly professional, effective presentations for both business and technical audiences
- Highly skilled in PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Passion for technology and all things new
- Ability to learn quickly
Nice to have:
- Experience using Google Workspace (G Suite)
- Knowledge of digital marketing (social media, paid ads, etc.)
- Experience creating high quality content and copy
- Simplicity enthusiast / problem solver (find the simplest solution to a problem)
- Sense of humour (this is what keeps our workplace cool)
- Humble & open minded (always open to new ideas and approaches)
- Client-centric (loves to help clients and others)
- Self-directed & dependable (trusted to provide what is needed without being managed)
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.